2021 Summer Bike Swap
June 13, 2021 @ 9:00AM — 2:00PM Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Fundraiser for Tahoe XC youth programs
2021 Bikes, Boards & Backpacks Swap
NEW this year! We're introducing our first annual Summer Bike Swap, the perfect counterpart to our annual (November) Ski Swap, and another great fundraiser for TCCSEA youth programs. Safety is our number one priority, and we'll be operating under the assumption that COVID-19 safety guidelines are still in place.
Here's what to expect:
- We are limiting capacity to 25 guests per 60-minute time slot.
- Online pre-registration is required; there are no drop-ins
Registration is required
- The $10 registration is a suggested donation that supports TCCSEA youth programs; it is required to complete your online registration. If this presents an obstacle for you, or you would prefer to donate less, please contact us.
- No refunds will be offered for any reason; thank you for your donation.
- Registration does not guarantee entry. Entry may be denied to anyone not following recommended safety precautions or government directives.
Be a swift & safe shopper
- You will have 60 minutes to complete your shopping.
- You may arrive anytime during your reserved time slot, but all purchases must be complete before your time slot expires. Please be aware of the clock and help us maintain our schedule by making your purchases early.
- You must wear a face mask to be admitted into the swap.
- You must maintain 6 feet of physical distancing from anyone outside your household at all times.
- If you are feeling ill, or have been exposed to anyone who is testing for COVID-19 or has flue-like symptoms, do not attend the swap or come to Tahoe XC.
- These rules apply to everyone, even those who are fully vaccinated.
- Thank you for helping to keep our community, staff, and volunteers safe.
Before arriving at Tahoe XC
- Review our Tahoe XC COVID-19 Operations & Safety Plan.
- Read full details about day-of events, gear pick-up and drop off on our Bike Swap page
Fundraiser for Youth Programs
This is a fundraiser for Tahoe Cross-Country Ski Education Association youth programs. Your donations allow us to fulfill our mission of promoting a healthy, outdoor-oriented lifestyle for children and adults through education, cross-country skiing, and other self-powered recreation.
Thank you for joining us and for keeping our community safe. Whether you're shopping for new or used gear, we look forward to helping you find what you're looking for!
Can't make it or want to donate more? Click the donate link on the right or follow the prompts at check out.