2021 Tahoe XC Annual Cross-Country Ski Swap
November 13, 2021 @ 9:00AM — November 14, 2021 @ 2:00PM Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Major fundraiser for Tahoe XC youth programs
2021 Cross-country & Backcountry Ski Swap
Safety is our number one priority. To mitigate the current surge of the Delta variant, we will run the swap following our COVID-19 Operations & Safety Plan. Here's what to expect:
- We are limiting capacity to 25 guests per 45-minute time slot.
- Online pre-registration is required; there are no drop-ins.
- The swap will cover two days: Saturday, from 9:00am - 4:00pm; and Sunday, from 9:00am - 2:00pm.
Registration is required
- The $10 registration is a suggested donation that supports Tahoe XC Youth Programs, and it is required to complete your online registration. If this presents an obstacle for you, or you would prefer to donate less, please contact us to get your name on the Ski Swap list.
- No refunds will be offered for any reason; thank you for your donation.
- Registration does not guarantee entry. Entry may be denied to anyone not following recommended safety precautions, or by government directives.
Prepare to be a swift shopper
- You will have 45 minutes to complete your shopping.
- You may arrive anytime during your reserved time slot, but all purchases must be complete before your time slot expires. Please be aware of the clock and help us maintain our schedule by making your purchases early.
- You must wear a face mask to be admitted into the ski swap, regardless of vaccination status.
- You must maintain 6 feet of physical distancing from anyone outside your household at all times.
- If you are feeling ill, or have been exposed to anyone who is testing for COVID-19 or has flu-like symptoms, do not attend the ski swap or come to Tahoe XC.
Before arriving at Tahoe XC
- Review our Tahoe XC COVID-19 Operations & Safety Plan
- Read full details about day-of events, gear pick-up and drop off on our Nordic & Backcountry Ski Swap page
- Prepare with helpful tips from our How to Shop a Ski Swap Guide
A major fundraiser
This is a major fundraiser for Tahoe Cross-Country Ski Education Association Youth Programs. Your donations allow us to fulfill our mission of promoting a healthy, outdoor-oriented lifestyle for children and adults through education, cross-country skiing, and other self-powered recreation.
Thank you for joining us and for keeping our community safe. Whether you're brand new to snow sports or you're a seasoned powder hound, we look forward to helping you find what you're looking for!
Can't make it or want to donate more? Click the donate link on the right or follow the prompts at check out.